|June 12, 2012|
|6:00 pm||to||8:00 pm|
|August 8, 2012|
|6:30 pm||to||8:30 pm|
The Council on Aging of Buncombe County announces a series of classes on Medicare to be held at various library locations and UNCA in the coming months.
The purpose of these classes is to inform people who are NEW to Medicare how the program works. Learn what you need to do to enroll, what options are available, ways you can save money and get answers to questions you have regarding the program.
Classes are free and open to the public and are especially beneficial if you:
- are about to enroll in Medicare
- recently enrolled in Medicare
- are a caregiver
- help senior citizens with their Medicare insurance
The information presented is unbiased and accurate. No products are sold, recommended or endorsed.
- June 12 Weaverville Library 6 – 8 p.m.
- August 8 South Buncombe Library 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Call The Council on Aging at 277-8288 to reserve your place.