- All Committee News
- SPIL Goal 1- 8 CILs of NC provide quality services as needed to people with disabilities
- SPIL Goal 2 – Youth with disabilities in NC have increased leadership and empowerment
- SPIL Goal 3 -Independent Living Services in NC are improved
- SPIL Goal 4 – People with disabilities in NC live in the community of their choice
- SPIL Goal 6 – NCVRIL and DSB provide quality services as needed by people with disabilities
- Contact Us
Archive for category Events
The ARC of Wake County
TEEN to Adulthood
Teen to Adulthood is a parent group dedicated to helping parents understand transition services and issues for teens andyoung adults with disabilities.
Saturday, December 8th
9:30 to 11:00 am
at Millbrook Exchange Community Center
1905 Spring Forest Road, Raleigh
OCS & Graduation
Freda M. Lee will address the goup on Occupational Course of Study as well as graduation requirements.
This event is free
Held at 505 Oberlin Road, Suite 152
The purpose of these meetings is to come together and discuss round table advocacy issues that are noted in the community. This is a time for all Deaf/Hard of Hearing/Late Deafened/Deaf-Blind to come together and share common ground.
Please let me know in advance if you can come. That way I have a general headcount. As always though, the door is open for you to come and bring others!
Advocacy Specialist for Hearing Loss and Youth
Alliance of Disability Advocates
505 Oberlin Road, Suite 148
Raleigh, NC 27605