Join the NC SILC!
The NC SILC is currently accepting applications for an Executive Director, a full-time staff position. Find full details here.
Applications to become a Council member of the NC SILC may be found below.
SILC-MEMBERSHIP-APPLICATION (pdf format) please complete the application and send to our office via postal mail or email
SILC Application docx. format please complete the application and send to our office via postal mail or email
SILC Application txt format Please complete the application and send to our office postal mail or email
If you are unable to open the application please contact the office, an application can be mailed to you.
- Chris Egan –Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Vicki Smith – Disability Rights North Carolina
- Pamela Lloyd-Ogoke – NC Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Jan Withers – NC Division of Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Patricia Sikes – NC Division of Services for the Blind
- John Marens – NC Client Assistance Program
|NCSILC Forms and Policies:|